Distressed Boyfriend

September 13, 2014

Location: Amsterdam


DSC_4814 Boyfriend Jeans, Soho Disco Gucci bag, Mise En Dior Eearrings(2)



Hey everyone 


Although I am a fierce lover of dressing up very feminine, I can't resist wearing something cool and casual now and then. I had been a huge fan of the boyfriend jeans from when they became a trend about two years ago. They are comfy yet so modern and give every woman an effortless "model off duty" look. I am always on the look out of paring my new favorite Gucci cross over bag with any outfit possible. I thought it matched perfectly with this flowy leaf top with sporty arm details I scored at the Zara sale a few weeks ago. For me, it is key to dress up distressed jeans with classy accessories and of course a good pair of statement heels. What do you think?





DSC_5072 Boyfriend Jeans, Gucci Soho bag, Mise En Dior Earrings
DSC_5723 Soho Disco Gucci bag
DSC_5016 Boyfriend jeans, Gucci Soho bag, Mise En Dior Earrings
DSC_5583 Mise En Dior Earrings, Gucci Soho disco bag
DSC_5859 Boyfriend jeans
DSC_5811 Boyfriend Jeans, Gucci Soho bag, Mise En Dior earrings
DSC_5821 Gucci Brown Soho Disco Bag
DSC_5869 Amsterdam Florals
DSC_5619 Zara Pink and Orange color block heels
DSC_5224 Gucci Soho bag, Mise En Dior Earrings
DSC_5673 Gucci Soho Brown Disco bag
DSC_5314 Boyfriend jeans, Gucci Disco Soho bag, Mise En Dior Earrings
DSC_5748 Zara Pink and Blue Colorblock sandal heels

I was wearing: Boyfriend jeans, Shirt and Heels: Zara, Bag: Gucci here Mise En Dior Earrings: Dior here or similar here Jewelry: LadyLand Amsterdam, Ring: River Island here


Get the look:






My style has been changing so much lately, I have been going for the: "less is more look" and I think it enhances your face, hair and makeup making them stand out more when you dress this way. Of course, I will always love colors, and I will keep on wearing those and determined to bring you color combinations you might find inspiring to wear yourself. When we get older, we just look for more quality in an outfit. To me it is really fun to see these changes in me. That is the beauty of fashion; Everything is possible, and there are no rules. Just wear what makes you feel good, and you are good to go to conquer this world.

I have been obsessed with fashion since I was a young girl, carefully picking my outfit for the next day at school. Choosing the right colors and textures, and it made me feel good and of course it still does.With all the things, I have done in life working as a dancer and singer for years I never would have imagined being able to be creative as a style blogger and to do photography for others too. It is such a fulfilling passion that I can see myself doing for a long time and years to come.

Blogging about fashion has been such a fun and creative outlet for me and to be able to share my visions with you has been amazing. Your feedback touches my heart, and I am so thank full for all you readers who have stuck by me following along with all my fashion adventures. So let me say it again; thank you so much for being here.

 Fall is about to start soon, and I have so many outfit ideas and new trends to share with you guys. With that, a few fun projects are coming up too. Thankfully for the next week the weather is going to be amazing and warm in Amsterdam making me dream summer will never end.



Thanks for reading my loves and enjoy a wonderful weekend!

With love Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on:




25 comments:

  1. hi dear, nice look..i like your shoes and i want your gucci bag..
    so cool
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow! Tamara, I can only say simply MESMERIZING! Everything of the outfit is flawless, from the colors to your make up and hair. Im a huge fan of bf jeans too but still havent found the right model for me, actually Im obsessed with them and always enjoy outfit ideas featuring them. Less is more is the best key and growing up I noticed myself in the same condition, so I totally agree with you, plus you dont really need anything else to be as much beautiful as u already are! Mwah! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thanks so much Lilli, your kind words brighten my day. Zara has amazing BF jeans with a great fit, do try them there!

      Kisses xx

      Delete
  3. this is a nice look

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally stunnin look, my luv)))))) ur heels r perfeeeeeect))))))) happy monday, sweety)))) xoxo <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect look...great photos... Autumn views...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bellissimo il look, i jeans sono bellissimi, anche la borsa è adorabile!
    I sandali hanno un tacco molto particolare!
    http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. PERFECT SExy Boyfriend Style!!! Its so Casual but so Cool and Sexy too!!! Love it on you

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boyfriend jeans look good on you. You wear and accessorize them so well.
    Beautiful shoes as always!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauw! je hebt weer een perfecte match afgeleverd. Ik kan me er vaak over opwinden als ik zie dat vrouwen spijkerbroeken dragen, omdat er zoveel andere kledingstukken zijn die ook comfy zijn en hun zoveel beter zouden staan, maar zoals jij het mixed and matched zeg ik meer meer meer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wat een lief compliment, ontzettend bedankt lieve Franscesca! x

      Delete
  10. I saw this outfit on your instagram I had to open it on big screen now, adore it really,chic but casual,perfect and it really fits you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So true Tamara! If you're feeling lazy to dress up today, you can always do it like a model off-duty, it always works. This is an awesome chic outfit by you, I dig the top and the heels. Pretty face, smile and hair as well. Kisses! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Michelle, and yes it so easy yet looks dressy enough for any occasion.:) xx

      Delete
  12. haha I love feminine style too much too! you're rocking the distressed bf jeans though <3!

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Izzi, souds like we have a lot in common lol ;) x

      Delete