10 Fun Facts You Didn't Know About Me

February 13, 2015


Hey everyone


This year it is all about becoming more personal with you guys on this blog. Although I have been sharing my outfits for three years now, I have always kept my private life a little bit to myself.  I thought it would me more interesting if you all got to know me a little bit better.

So why not start with a few fun facts I am sure you all didn't know about me yet!





1: Neat Freak:  I know this drives most people in my life crazy including my boyfriend.  I can not focus on anything when my home is not organized, spotlessly clean and in a zen state.Think candles and burning incense.  I can even feel a serious case of anxiety coming up when I enter a cluttered room and feel completely freaked out.  I am trying to get better and not be so obsessive by for instance vacuuming my home not twice but "only" once a day. I know, know I need help LOL.


2. The Bold And The Beautiful: I don't watch TV all too much and though Sex And The City has been my all time favorite show, I am just as crazy about watching the Bold And The Beautiful. The funny thing is that I have despised this show for many, many years, but about a year ago I accidently watched a few episodes and I have been hooked ever since. Most of my friends laugh at me, but I don't care!.  When I happen to be out, I will rush home to get my: Brooke, Hope, Liam and Steffy fix.


3. Potato Chips Dipped In Champagne: I have a funny habit dipping potato chips in bubbly alcoholic beverages. It is best with champagne. Funny thing Marilyn Monroe used to do this as well. Trust me once you start you won't be able to stop. It is that good!


 4. French music: I absolutely love listening to French music. Singers Shy'm, Vitaa and Zaho are my favorites. It could be me or just the beautiful  French language, but I found French music more melodic and filled with emotion then most other popular music.


5. Fears: I consider myself a pretty fearless girl, but I am absolutely terrified of flying and the dentist. The dentist is the worst. The last time I had to fill up some cavities I went to a clinic where they put me down to sleep. Thankfully I have been free of any cavities for years now. The positive thing is that my fear forces me take very good care of my teeth LOL.


6. London accent:. Before I moved to Los Angeles. I had lived in London for two years from the age of nineteen until I was twenty-one. It is the reason I can put on a cockney accent like a real Londoner that could even fool any English person; Nobody was able to tell I was actually not English at all. On the other hand. I do have a little bit of English blood running through my veins. My great great grandfather was English so it is in my DNA. I like to tell myself that is why.


7. Selfies: When you look at my Instagram account you will rarely find any selfies. I can't stand selfies. Sorry, selfie lovers. Most of you guys look great in selfies so don't get me wrong and keep posting them. I do appreciate a good selfie. Just not my own.


8. Favorite Movie: It just has to be: The West Side Story. I have watched it over a 100 times and seriously cried every time near the end. It is such a captivating and tragic story, and the music and dance are just magical. One of the actors in the movie is a dear friend of mine. Making him pretty fabulous.


9. Shy. You will never be able to notice now because I am such an outgoing person, but I used to be painfully shy as a kid. Thankfully my parents stimulated me to open up and not be afraid to be me. Otherwise, I would have never gotten over it. 


10. Bookstores: I love walking into a bookstore and go through it for hours. I was not allowed to watch too much TV when I was little, but I did get a lot of books from my parents, so this childhood love is still present to this day. Reading a lot of books tickled a dreamy and imaginary side of me. I think this is the reason I have always been very creative. I love the art of expressing. This blog is one of those creative outlets and at this point I have no clue how I would feel without it and share so much with you all!



I wish you an amazing weekend and thanks again for reading!

Much love Tamara Chloé


Don't forget to join me on: 



 

22 comments:

  1. i know more about you now..very nice post, interesting and funny!i don't like my selfie...
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and interesting to know more about you, it's funny about your dipping potato chips in champagne. I like doing that with pretzels. haha. Happy weekend dear.
    /Madison
    Burlap Beauties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretzels? Oh wow I will just have to try that one! Thanks so much Madison! xx

      Delete
  3. Very nice to open up to us like this Chloé. I love to compare notes with you over coffee soon ^-^
    For now I wish you a great weekend, with lots of love, especially tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frances, we have to grab a coffee soon yes! Enjoy a great Valentines day full of love xx

      Delete
  4. This is such an interesting post Tamara. It was nice to read all these facts about you but you forgot to add; "sweet lady." You are one of the sweetest and nicest fashion blogger in the blogosphere. You always leave the loveliest comments and you've got a great sense of fashion. And I always admire your accessories...:-).

    Have a sweet Val's day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh how sweet Beauty! Thanks so much for the kind words, I feel the same about you! xx

      Delete
  5. Well I knew quite a few, but then again, I am your one and only sister! :P But really, B&B?? Haha, hilarious! :D Couldn't agree more on West Side Story being your favorite movie though! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post, really interesting!
    Have a nice week end!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chips dipped in champagne??! Oh my, I absolutely have to try it too, never thought of it but sounds so good! Im afraid of dentists as well and Im so shy too, still being so even now in adult age! I bet your accent is so lovely, wish I had it too as my "Italian" accent speaking English is sooo awful lol! Many hugs my dearest Tamara, hope you have a wonderful weekend! Take care <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Lilli do try! I happen to love a strong Italian accent, I bet you sound just fab darling. Thanks for stopping by <3

      Delete
  8. Interesting facts about you, dear. Thanks for sharing this. And you are a very beautiful lady. I really love your style
    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting post! Thanks for sharing!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh so interesting post!!!))) like ur 1st n 9th facts)))) im absolutelly adore with u ab french music n Zaho))))) xoxo my luv <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do Girly? That's so cool! Zaho is just fabulous! Thanks love <3

      Delete
  11. Fell in love with your blog! You do a great job! I know how much time it requires to keep updating your blog, but don’t stop doing it!)

    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Diane, I appreciate it! I will stop by your blog <3

      Delete