A Few Favorite Bags

February 8, 2015

DSC_3975 Brown Over The Knee boots, H&M paris Collection, Michael Kors Selma bag, Tamara Chloé


 Hey everyone


 A bag is just another bag, right? Hell no! In my opinion, my bags are my babies. Small little creatures that need love and care and our continuous admiration. What is it with women and their bags? Well, the answer is simple. I think bags are to women, what cars are to men. Take away our bags, and we might start a nuclear war. I am not even kidding.

Over the years, I have collected quite a few beautiful and one of a kind pieces. So in this post  I wanted to share a few favorites that I just keep grabbing from my closet on a daily basis. Some are designer while some are picked up at a local street fair. To me, it doesn't really matter. Good quality is key and so is a fabulous design. A pretty bag completes any plain ole outfit right? 

Which one is your favorite?


DSC_5723 Soho Disco Gucci bag
DSC_4542 Pomikaki Bag
DSC_0812 Pomikaki Bag, Alexander Wang X H&M, Tamara Chloé
DSC_6746 Zara silver heels,Jessica Simpson bag
DSC_3691 Coffee and strawberry cake, Michael Kors selma bag
DSC_2872 Ibiza bag
DSC_4960 Chanel Boy Bag, Tamara Chloé
DSC_6275 Zara Clutch
DSC_9971 Tamara Chloé, Jacky Luxury, Pieces Clutch
DSC_4672 Pink carven Coat, Leopard River island clutch
DSC_2378 Betsy Johnson bag, Ibiza
DSC_9681 Supertrash bag

From top to bottom:

  Michael Kors Selma Bag in color Manderin: here // Gucci Soho Disco Bag: here // Pomikaki Bag: sold out // Pomikaki Charlotte Bag: here // Jessica Simpson Bag // Michael Kors Black Cross Body size small here // Straw Basket (Purchased in Ibiza) // Chanel Boy Flap Bag here // Glitter Box: Zara here // Sequined Box Clutch: Pieces // Leopard Clutch: River Island sold out, but I love this one too here  // Betsey Johnson Bow Bag //  Babiche Bag: Supertrash here // Carol Bag: Supertrash here



Shop Bags








 I need some healing vibes from you guys because I am still not over this terrible flu yet,


I wish you a fabulous new week and thanks for reading!

Much love Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on:






 

20 comments:

  1. I love this Post so much!!!! Really GREAT Bags, so stylish and trendy!!! Sweet Kisses Lovely :-*

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and amazing bags!
    Laura. xx
    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I steal a couple of your bags please? OMG I love your collection!
    Xx,
    Nilu Yuleena
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many beautiful bags you have!

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh Tamara your bag collection is pretty amazing! My favorites would be the orange MK bag, The Boy Bag and The Gucci bag! Love them! I totally feel you on how important bags are to women hahaha x


    www.theycallmetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to have this Gucci Soho bag in brown! Big love

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a versatile bag Michelle, thanks for droppping by love! x

      Delete
  7. Wow Tamara! All these bags are amazing. Enjoy reading your blog!

    Liat Neuman
    Yomanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah great to hear Liat. so good to see you here, thanks dear!

      Delete
  8. Love your bags!! and I agree, bags can add to any outfit and make a plain outfit a little extra!! My current fav is that brown Gucci one. It's on my wish list :)
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beter go get it Yvonne, it is a great go-to bag for everything!

      Delete
  9. wow!!! great collection, my luv!!)))) like all of them n wanna all of them!!!))))))) have a fabolous day, sweety)))))))))) xoxo <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete